Fugetek FG-857 LCD Video Projector Native 720P. Our best and most powerful projector to date.
Check Out These Great Features:
– 2 HDMI ports ready for use with different HDMI equipped devices.
– 2 USB ports ready for use with different USB equipped devices.
– Most affordable 720P LCD PROJECTOR on the market.
– 5.8″ LCD technology provides better image and brightness than its 3.5 & 7″ LCD competitors.
– Premium ballast provides stable power to ensure non-shivering projection; distinguishes itself from inferior counterparts.
– Inputs Supported 480i/p, 576i/p, 720i/p (native resolution 1280×800)
– Nice standard home theater projector and lightweight at 8 pounds
– Ready to plug into your PC with a VGA or HDMI cable
– Ideal for your home theater, gaming, backyard movie nights, and TV (with HDMI, USB,)
Comes Complete And Ready To Use With:
1- LCD projector
1- Remote control
1- VGA cable for PC
1- AV Power cable
1- Lens Cap.
1- Composite video cable (yellow) and Audio cables (white, red)
1- Year US Warranty & Support. Processed from our Houston,TX office.
New Improved Model: No Red Hue To Images.
TRUE 720P PROJECTOR With native resolution at 1280×800. Compatible with 1080i/p. Best entry level 720p projector on the market. New Improved Model: No Red Hue To Images.
EASY & QUICK TO SET UP – Fast, Easy, Plug & Play. Plug in your device and your ready to go. Variable throw distances: 72″ at 6.8′, 100″ at 9.8′, 120″ at 11.09′ (diagonal). Projector dimensions: 12.6x10x4.5″; Weight: 6.4 lbs. Can be used for a small conference/class/church room for presentations
TONS OF INPUT OPTIONS & FEATURES – Ideal for home theater, gaming, backyard movie nights, and TV. – Dual HDMI / USB ports. 2-HDMI (Support 1.1-1.4) 2-USB 2.0 (Supports Hard Disk), VGA (PC), YPbPr, Composite A/V, Audio Out (L/R), Aspect ratio 4:3 / 16:9. Bright enough for small conference room.
THE FUGETEK GUARANTEE – We want you to love this projector. If you don’t think the quality Is Great at this price, send it back. We offer a 1 year warranty, processed from our office in Houston,TX. Established Since 2007.
*USER NOTE: For the video to play, after selecting video source (input channel), you need to press “source” and move the cursor to the input option and press “enter” to lock it in. Please note, you can lower the volume by pressing left or right arrows. Focus needs adjusting manually. When using VGA, you need to switch the screen on a laptop.