Voltage: US/CA: AC 120V 60Hz
Personal cup capacity: 20 oz Max
Pitcher capacity: 68 oz Max
1. Position the Pitcher on the four blocks on the Blender Base. A ‘click’ sound indicates the Pitcher is correctly assembled.
2. Push the Pitcher Lid on top of the Pitcher.
3. Add ingredients into the Pitcher. Twist the Lid Plug clockwise to lock it.
4. Once the assembly is in position, plug in the power cord. Turn on the power. Select the correct setting according to your expected result.
For Personal Cup
1. Add ingredients of your choice into the Personal Cup.
2. Twist the Personal Cup Blade Base onto the Personal Cup tightly.
3. Once assembled tightly, turn the Personal Cup upside down, with the Personal Cup Blade Base side down.
4. Position the Personal Cup and Personal Cup Blade Base on to the Blender Base. Be certain that both orange triangle signs on the Personal Cup Blade Base and Blender Base is aligned. A ‘click’ sound indicates that it is correctly assembled.
5. Once the assembly is in position, plug in the power cord. Turn on the power. Select the correct setting according to your expected result. Note: Only SINGLE SERVER function is available under Personal Cup mode
Foolproof Operation: Instantly fuel up your day with the preset functions and prepare smoothies, juices, soups, and snacks under a minute or two
All-in-1 Blending Wonder: Enjoy versatile performance that is ideal for both family home cooking and single servings thanks to the larger pitcher and the personal travel cup
Eat Clean, Eat Safe: 100% BPA free and durable stainless steel blender protects you and the family from toxic chemicals; prevent thermal damages to the motor with the overheating protection mechanism
One-Click Easy Clean: Tidy up after mashing up ingredients just got smoother with the effortless, easy to use, and one-button self-clean function
Super Powerful Grind: Shred through all ingredients in a few seconds with this compact 1200W powerhouse that won’t let you down