Introduction to Additive Manufacturing for Composites
Additively manufactured composites offer advantages that include greater design flexibility, decreased costs and production efficiency. In this e-book, you’ll learn more about:
- Reinforced thermoplastics for high-performance applications
- Multi-axis motion platforms for design optimization
- Lightweight, agile mold tooling capabilities
- Sacrificial tooling for easier production of hollow composites
- Autoclave cure- and high-temperature-capable materials
Download this FREE e-book to learn how additive manufacturing enables a new era of lightweight structures with degrees of geometric complexity, part consolidation, and design optimization not previously possible.