DELLA Enjoy portable cooling with the Portable Air Conditioner. The cooling power keep a room up to 300 sq. ft. cool and comfortable and the multi speed cooling and fan and 2-way air direction help spread the air evenly throughout the room. Digital controls offer precise temperature adjustments.
- Designed for minimal energy consumption.
- Program the unit to activate or shut off at preset times with the timer
- Included remote control puts the full set of controls at your fingertips
- LED display and simple selections control panel, including a mode selection button.
- Temperature adjustments, and fan speed selection Full-function remote control
- Auto-restart saves your settings for when power is restored to the unit
- Type: Air Conditioner
- Cooling Capacity: 8,000 BTU
- Color: White
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Power: 120VAC 60Hz
- Rated Input: 850W
- Timer Setting: Up to 24 hours
- Dehumidify: Yes
- Water-Full Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: 62°F – 82°F
- Cooling Capacity: 2.50kW
- Refrigerant/Charge: R410A
- Max Noise Level: 56dB(A)
- Air Flow: 350m3/h
- Remote control: Yes
- Certification: ETL and UL Listed
- Overall Dimension: 11-3/4″(W) x 14-1/4″(L) x 30″(H)
- Portable Air Conditioner
- Exhaust hose
- Window venting kit
- Remote control
- User manual
COOLING- 8,000 BTU Cooling power (R410A refrigerant) cover up to 300-350 sq.ft. Great for using in bedroom, home living room, office, apartment, condo, dorm, garage, workshop and other indoor spaces.
MULTI-FUNCTION – While cooling, this unit will function as a DEHUMIDIFIER which prevents bacteria and mold from growing in hot and humid environment. 2 Speed Cooling FAN keeps space cool during spring and fall.
DISPLAY & TIMER – LED DISPLAY and simple easy select control panel features mode selection button, up/down temperature adjustments, fan speed selection and timer. TIMER allows you to turn unit on and off at desired.
SELF-EVAPORATION – Automatic self-evaporation technology – no bucket to empty (except in some high humidity area) – Built-in dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints/24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation.
WINDOW KIT – Venting it by a simple three step process with WINDOW KIT (Included). Simply connect the vent hose to the back of the unit, remove the cap from the window vent kit and connect it to the exhaust hose.