Our 20 light set of Green wire Clear Christmas mini lights are perfect for illuminating small trees or bushes, craft projects, and more. Each mini light set is made of 22 gauge wire with end-to-end connections so you can hook up to 14 mini light sets together for a total of 238′ on one plug. All of our mini lights have our long life commercial grade 3,000 hour bulb with snap-lock sockets to keep the bulbs secured onto each socket. The bulbs are also shunted so if one bulb burns out the rest will remain lit. UL listed for both indoor and outdoor use. Comes with 2 Replacement Bulbs and 1 Flasher Bulb. Power usage is 14.4 Watts (0.12 Amps) Per Set.
- This Set is Connetable Meaning That Each Set Has a Male and Female Plug for End to End Connnections
- Each Set Has 20 Bulbs and 4″ Spacing Between Bulbs Making Each String 8.5 Feet Long
- Every Set Comes With 2 Replacement Bulbs, 1 Flasher Bulb, and Extra 2 Fuses
- UL Listed For Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Lighting Application Examples include: Use on tree’s, bushes, hedges, fences, pillars, weddings, holiday’s, prom, dance functions, restaurants, bars, patio’s, or wherever decoration lighting is wanted!
Every Novelty Lights, Inc. product comes with a 100% guaranteed satisfaction warranty! Thank you for your purchase!!!
Novelty Lights presents this commercial grade 22 gauge wire Clear Green wire Christmas craft mini light set that has 20 lights spaced 4″ apart and is 8 feet long. Each set comes with 2 replacement bulbs, 1 flasher bulb, and extra 2 fuses.
This string is connectable 14 times end to end for a total of 112′ on one plug and is UL listed for indoor and outdoor use. Great value and quality with a long connectability length for any project big or small.
Our mini light light set is reminiscent of an old fashioned light set that you may have had on the Christmas tree growing up or still use today on your one of a kind tree. What we like to call old school with new age technology that still looks classic.
What is so great about these mini light strings is if one bulb goes out the rest stay lit because of the shunt that is manufactured inside each bulb that makes the power transfer to the next bulb regardless if its burnt out. This process is called “series parallel”.
Lighting Application Examples include: Use on bottles, glass blocks, wreaths, tree’s, bushes, hedges, fences, pillars, weddings, holiday’s, prom, dance functions, restaurants, bars, patio’s, or wherever decoration lighting is wanted!