- Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance.
- Stainless trimmed door.
- Dual temperature zones.
- 41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone.
- 6 Removable shelves.
- Wood accented shelving.
- 1 oversized bottle shelf accommodates bottles up to 3 1/2″ in diameter.
- Bottle count: 23 minimum (calculated using all Champagne bottles), 32 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity.
- Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
- Locking door.
- Front venting.
- Fan circulated cooling limits temperature variation.
- Auto defrost cycle.
- Dual paned, UV protected glass door.
- LED lighting.
- Digital temperature control.
- Passive humidity management system.
- Energy efficient compressor.
- Energy friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Noise rating: 40 decibels.
- Vibration reduction system.
- Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34″ Height x 15″ Width x 23″ Depth.
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2.
- Running Amps: 1.4.
- Volts: 115V.
- Hertz: 60HZ.
- Estimated energy use: 294 kWh/Year.
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler.
Versatile design allows our wine cabinets to be installed as a built in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance.
Store up to 32 bottles.
Dual temperature zones allow you to store your favorite red and white wines at ready to drink temperature.
Easy to install. 15 inch wine cooler will fit into almost any space. Just plug it in and you are ready to go.
PEACE OF MIND. 1 year full warranty and 3 year warranty on the compressor and sealed system means we have confidence in the reliability of our wine coolers. We stand behind the products we manufacture.